Co-owners Nate Tilden and Elias Cairo at Olympic Provisions
Olympic Provisions held a little media meat-n-greet last night and Nate Tilden, one of the dudes behind this biz, shared a TON of OP news. Here are the juicier bits:
- Olympic Provisions Northwest is scheduled to open in early- to mid-April. Regular updates regarding the exact opening date will be available at twitter @ oppdx and on OP's Facebook page.
- Olympic Provisions salumist/owner Elias Cairo is expanding OP's product line to include bacon, ham, kielbasas, frankfurters, fresh sausages, and cured whole muscle (guanciale, coppa, lomo, and pancetta) and OP is launching their online store next week, at olympicprovisions.com.
- In April, executive chef Alex Yoder is kicking off a special regional menu that spotlights the charcuterie and cuisine of a particular country, which will change monthly.
- This summer, OP will be adding 20 outdoor seats, along the east exterior wall of the restaurant as well as add an Summer Rooftop Dining Series on the second-story rooftop deck of the Olympic Mills building.
- Bartender Jeffrey Morgenthaler (best known for his work behind the stick at Clyde Common) will be developing a bar program for both Olympic Provisions and Olympic Provisions Northwest, beginning in early summer.
· Olympic Provisions [Official site]
· All Previous OP Coverage [Eater PDX]