And now, Bunk Bar's Matt Brown presents his Four-Step, Three-Cart Hangover Cure:
1) You go to the pod on SW 10th and Alder. One order of Nong's chicken and rice. Piset (large). No liver.
2) To the right of her cart is the Korean Burrito cart [Korean Twist]. Get one order of chicken yakisoba (best I've ever had anywhere in the world).
3) Then three doors down to the left is a Thai cart [Somtum Gai Yang]. There — get two orders of mango and sticky rice. (The greatest dessert ever).
4) Go home with all this, get stoned off a bong, Netflix-stream something Burt Reynolds and eat as much of all three things as you can.
This concludes Matt Brown's Four-Step, Three-Cart Hangover Cure.
· All Previous Eater Cocktail Week Coverage [Eater PDX]
Image of Nong's courtesy dane brian via Flickr