clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

A River Runs Through It

New, 12 comments


Gleaned from this Oregonian article are some vital updates re: the decor of the soon-to-open Quartet, which takes over the space most famously known as Lucier. The golden dome over the bar has been "demolished" to provide better views of the river; water will once again run through the "man-made channel" around the restaurant; and "all but three of Lucier's 20 showy Dale Chihuly glass sculptures have been removed." [OregonLive]


1910 SW River Road, Portland, OR 97201 Visit Website