clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Fire Wire

scratchext150wi.jpgA "smoke explosion" is being blamed for a Saturday night fire at Lake Oswego restaurant Scratch: According to chef/owner Patrick Warner, the fire caused $50,000 in damage to the restaurant's office and storage spaces. In a Facebook post, Warner says he's "really hoping for a quick return," asking fans for some positive energy please." [OregonLive] [Photo: Facebook]


401 Castro Street, , CA 94041 (650) 237-3132 Visit Website