Over the weekend, 87th and Meatballs, the follow-up to 24th and Meatballs, opened inside of the Two-Thirds Project, which means the long awaited micro-restaurant pod is officially up-and-running, with all of its leases filled, in St. Johns. Two-Thirds is located at 8735 N Lombard St. and is the second complex from developer Kevin Cavenaugh, founder of the buzzing Ocean at NE Glisan and 24th Avenue.
Serving meat and vegan balls in nearly every form imaginable, from panini to over polenta, 87th and Meatballs joins two already up and running spots at Two-Thirds: The Sudra, offering vegan Indian dishes, and The Garrison Tap Room, the taproom for North Portland’s Royal Brewing Co. 87th and Meatballs is open for lunch and dinner daily; The Sudra delivers lunch and dinner Tuesday through Sunday; and the Garrison Tap Room serves its suds starting at 5 p.m., Wednesday through Friday, and at 11 a.m., weekends.
- Ocean Developer Bringing New Restaurants to St. Johns [EPDX]
- The Sudra and The Garrison Tap Room are Now Open at the Two-Thirds Complex in St. Johns [EPDX]
- The Garrison Tap Room [Official Site]
- 87th and Meatballs [Official Site]
- The Sudra [Official Site]