Yet another Italian restaurant has closed on NW Hoyt. Nicoletta + Beppe’s, an offshoot of Nicoletta’s Table in Lake Oswego, shuttered July 18 due to “lease negotiations,” according to a press release. The restaurant opened a little more than a year ago in the Pearl District, following the closure of Bellino Trattoria. Fratelli was the longstanding resident, serving Italian favorites on NW Hoyt for 15 years before its 2013 closure.
For those looking for Nicoletta’s popular scallops, owner Shari Newman retains two of her other restaurants, Nicoletta’s Table and Nicoletta’s Caffe at the Oregon College of Art and Craft; the former serves her signature dish. It’s unclear what will open in the building following Nicoletta + Beppe’s closure.
• Nicoletta + Beppe’s [Official]
• Nicoletta’s Caffe [Official]
• Nicoletta’s Table [Official]
• Peek inside Nicoletta & Beppe’s, Opening Tomorrow in the Pearl [EPDX]
• Bellino Trattoria Siciliana Shutters Overnight [EPDX]
• The Pearl District’s Fratelli Closes After 15-Year Run [EPDX]