Sweet Heart Pizza is closing its NE 7th Avenue location. Owner and culinary man about town Micah Camden says his restaurant group, behind places like Super Deluxe and Boxer Ramen, is keeping the space, turning it into “a different concept that will work better for the area.” No word on what that is just yet — for now, Sweet Heart’s SW Gaines location remains open.
Camden has been awfully busy this year, between opening Super Deluxe in Foster-Powell and launching his new chickpea ice cream company, Little Bean. Sweet Heart Pizza, formerly known as Heart Pizza, launched in early 2017, serving pizzas topped with things like brown butter leeks and aged mozzarella.
• Sweet Heart Pizza [Official]
• Sweet Heart Pizza [Facebook]
• All previous Sweet Heart Pizza coverage [EPDX]
• All previous Super Deluxe coverage [EPDX]
• All previous Boxer Ramen coverage [EPDX]
• Heart Coffee Sues Heart Pizza For Infringement [EPDX]
• This New Chickpea Ice Cream Company May Revolutionize the Dairy-Free Dessert Game [EPDX]