It's never been easier to eat local. With top-notch farmers markets nationwide, shopping for homegrown produce and sustainably raised meats is now more accessible than ever. Not only do these markets offer an abundance of incredible products for reasonable prices, they often make for a fun family event. Live music, petting zoos and kid-friendly workshops abound with chef demos and canning sessions. Hungry? These markets also offer some of the best street food in the country to tide you over until you get home and start prepping your bounty of heirloom tomatoes, obscure micro greens and foraged mushrooms.Read More
SPONSORED: Portland Farmers Markets to Visit This Summer
View as Map
Note: Restaurants on this map are listed geographically.
1. Portland Farmers Market at Portland State University
2. Hollywood Farmer's Market
3. Woodstock Farmers Market
4. King Portland Farmers Market
5. Portland Farmers Market at Pioneer Courthouse Square
6. Montavilla Farmers Market
7. Lents International Farmers Market
© 2021 Vox Media, Inc. All rights reserved.