Hey there, ICON attendees: In less than a month, Portland will be thrilled to welcome you artists, illustrators, and creative folks to our fair city, which (as you may have heard) happens to be really, really into its food and drink. So for those looking to walk their way through the festival, here are Eater PDX's recommended downtown dining options, from morning coffee through late-night, all curated around the official ICON 8 hotel (the Benson #1) and PNCA (map point #2). Need more dining suggestions for elsewhere around Portland? Click through and scroll down for those, too.
Need more dining suggestions? May we humbly suggest perusing:
· Eater's 38 Essential Portland Restaurants
· The Eater PDX HeatMap: What's Hot Now
· The Eater PDX Booze Map: Where to Drink Now
· 21 of Portland's Must-Have Food Cart Dishes
· A Guide to Portland's 20 Best Coffeehouses and Roasters